The following questions are designed to create a dialog, allowing me to better understand my clients needs, wants and desires in the finished space! They are not all inclusive but are intended to be thought provoking and allow my clients to begin visualizing themselves in their new kitchen!
The Seven Most Important Things to Consider for a Successful Kitchen Remodel!
1. What are YOUR Priorities?
- Who will be using the Kitchen
- What will the kitchen mainly be used for?
- When will it be used the most? Daily? For Holidays?
- Why are you considering doing a kitchen remodel?
2. The budget ranges?
- Determine how much you can realistically invest in your new kitchen
- And how you plan to pay for it.
- Cash or Financing or a combination of both.
- Will you need to source financing?
3. Who do you want to work with?
- I suggest looking for someone who quickly understands your wants and needs.
- Someone you find easy to talk to. The chemistry in these projects is very important!
- Do they have the capability to delivery the project on time and on budget?
4. What do you want to achieve? This should be based on what you want and need to change?
- Face Lift by remove and replace items in the existing space?
- New Layout in the existing space?
- Perhaps a Kitchen Addition?
- What do you like the most about your current kitchen?
- What do you like the least about it?
5. What style are you after?
- Are you personalizing the kitchen to your taste?
- Is resale important to you?
- Have you started a scrap book of things, you like?
- How long do you plan on staying in the home?
6. Products. Today there is a wider range of options then ever before.
- Are you purchasing for the short or long term?
- Will special order products be required?
- Who will be supplying what?
- How long will the process take?
- Where will you prepare food while the process is underway?
- Storage needs usually looked at in Cubic Feet (cf)
- Seating for who, where.
- Where will materials be stored on site prior to installation?
Why Odell Building & Remodeling?
⦁ We listen.
⦁ Information… Without high pressure!
⦁ 3D Rendering capabilities for the proposed project.
⦁ Readable, easy to understand paperwork.
⦁ One stop shopping.
⦁ Quality Materials and Workmanship at a Fair Price.
⦁ Access to Financing.
A FREE Initial Consultation.
And ask about
our 10% off regular pricing for Fall / Winter Projects.
Call US TODAY TO LEARN MORE.
Or follow this link to a request for information form at the bottom of the page.